2023 Annual Meeting Information and Materials
The St. Mark’s 2023 Annual Meeting will be on Sunday, January 29, following the 10 am service. We will look back on our church community in 2022, look at the 2023 budget, elect wardens, vestry members and deputies to the Diocesan Convention, and receive building updates.
Parents, please note that we will have activities available for your kids during the meeting.
We plan to have a mostly paperless meeting. Please bring your laptops, phones or tablets to the meeting to follow along. Here are all the materials for the Annual Meeting. Only a very limited number of paper copies will be available.
- Agenda for 2023 Annual Meeting
- Annual Report 2022 (includes reports from rector, senior warden, building committee, and other committee/group reports)
- 2022 Treasurer Report (includes proposed bylaw change)
- 2023 Nominees
- 2022 Annual Meeting Minutes
- 2023 Organization Structure Chart (for information purposes only)
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please contact Sara.
We encourage you to read through all the materials before the meeting on Sunday. We will only have a few copies of the materials available.
Who can participate in Sunday’s Annual Meeting? The meeting is open to all to attend. Members in good standing are welcome to vote — that means that you have a donation to the church on record and three times communing in 2022. If you’re not sure, check in with Sara before Friday.
Thank you for your participation in Sunday’s meeting.