During this suspension of public worship and gathering due to the coronavirus, we’re finding ways to meet remotely, primarily through Zoom video-conference. We invite you to join us.
To join us, click on the calendar, find the event you’re interested in participating in and click on the description. Your link can be found there.
- Morning Prayer — Monday through Friday, at 9 a.m., and also Tuesday & Thursday mornings, at 7 a.m.
- Evening Prayer — Wednesdays, at 6 p.m.
- Compline— Saturdays, at 7 p.m.
- Apocalypse Happy Hour — Thursdays, at 5 p.m.
- Thursday Night Book Group — Thursdays, at 6 p.m.
Join us Sunday mornings at 9:30 for our in-house online worship. We will have music, preaching, readings, and prayers. Sign into Zoom from the parish calendar on Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. See you there!
If you miss a Sunday, you can read the sermon here in our archive.
For Children and Families
All young people and families are invited to join our weekly Children’s Chapel every Sunday morning on Zoom. Join us at 9:00 a.m. as we listen to a new Bible story each week while singing and praying together. For any questions, please email Matt Phillips.