During this suspension of public worship and gathering due to the coronavirus, we’re finding ways to meet remotely, primarily through Zoom video-conference. We invite you to join us.
To join us, click on the calendar, find the event you’re interested in participating in and click on the description. Your link can be found there. They are also posted as events on our Facebook page, and links to Zoom can be found there as well.
- Morning Prayer — Monday through Friday, at 9 a.m., and also Tuesday & Thursday mornings, at 7 a.m.
- Evening Prayer — Mondays & Wednesdays, at 6 p.m.
- Compline— Saturdays, at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday Night Bible Study— Tuesdays, at 7 p.m.
- Apocalypse Happy Hour — Thursdays, at 5 p.m.
- One Book, One Parish — Thursdays, at 6 p.m.
- Current Selection: Shameless by Nadia Bolz-Weber
Join us Sunday mornings at 9:30 for our in-house online worship. We will have music, preaching, readings, and prayers. Sign into Zoom from the parish calendar on Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. See you there!
If you missed last week, you can read Fr. Burch’s sermon here.
For Children and Families
All young people and families are invited to join our weekly Children’s Chapel every Sunday morning on Zoom. Join us at 9:00 a.m. as we listen to a new Bible story each week while singing and praying together. For any questions, please email Matt Phillips (email@example.com)